Our company was established under the name MINERVE Medical in 1953, and since then it has stuck to its original vocation of designing, manufacturing and distributing medical equipment. At the time it focused on both human and veterinary medicine. With a growing need for specialisation, MINERVE broadly focused on veterinary science. As a reorganised company, it joined the animal health department of the SANOFI group in 1980. In 1993 its veterinary medical equipment branch was sold to a group employee.
The company EQUIPEMENT VETERINAIRE MINERVE was then established in its present form. The company continues to focus on the design and manufacture of medical equipment for veterinary use.
Its anaesthesia-resuscitation unit, which targets the medical research sector, is experiencing increased demand leading to the introduction of high value-added innovative products.